Gift the best school to your child.
Admit your child to the best school in the area - Suraj Smart School.
How to Apply
1. The Registration/Admission Form is Available in the office on all working days. The admission/Registration Form should be filled in and signed by the parents only. In any case, if Parents are not present only the lawful guardian of the child is allowed to sign the form.
2. Special attention must be paid while entering the Name and Date Of Birth of the child in the registration form as subsequent change will not be preferred.
3. Admission to Play School is open throughout the year for any child of age 2.5 plus.
4. The Application form of Registration/Admission should be accompanied by an authentic document containing the child's Date of Birth, the original birth certification of the child issued by the municipal corporation, and an immunization card is considered.
5. Admission shall strictly be given on merit after the screening and the interview test. However, the Management reserves to itself the right of Admission.
6. A child who has previously studied in any other school should submit a Transfer certificate.
Withdrawal from the school requires notice of withdrawal on the School Withdrawal Form received from reception to be given within 30 days of the last date of the term just completed. The parent is liable for a full term’s fee (tuition and facilities) in lieu of notice. This clause is necessary since teacher recruitment is normally finalized in the preceding term.
The school fee will not be refunded on withdrawal of the student once the term has started.
If a student is withdrawn on medical grounds acceptable to the Principal, a rebate of only 20% of fees will be given in the event that the absence is for half a term or longer.
If a student is withdrawn temporarily for a term for reasons acceptable to the Principal and due advance notice is given, a seat retention fee of 60% of the fees per term will be payable. Seat retention beyond one term is not permitted.
It is important that your child is properly withdrawn from the School in order to receive transcripts or report cards for his/her next school.
* The School fully reserves the right of Admission and its decision in the matter will be final and binding and cannot be questioned.
* The School reserves the right to change its Admission Procedure from time to time without any notice.
Frequently Asked Questions...
Yes, We do prepare our students for many school level examinations like NTSE, STSE, Olympiad Exams, Navodaya, Sainik & Military school examinations etc.
Suraj Smart School is from class Nursery to class 10th, So we don't have any stream, as it applies from class 11th.
We only have English Medium. No Hindi medium or any other institution are there in the campus, So we only focus on what we started for.
Yes, we provide transportation facility to our students in approx 25 km. of periphery area of Palsana.
No, We are a day school, so right now we don't have hostel facility for our students.